Welcome to Day 2 Ardha Pawanmuktasana - Wind Releasing Pose
Wind Releasing Walk Through with Leisa
- Stretches the neck and back.
- The abdominal muscles are tensed and the internal organs are compressed which increases the blood circulation and stimulates the nerves, increasing the efficiency of the internal organs.
- The pressure on the abdomen releases any trapped gases in the large intestine.
- Blood circulation is increased to all the internal organs.
- Digestive system is improved.
- Relieves constipation.
- Strengthens the lower back muscles and loosens the spinal vertebrae.
- Sterility and impotence.
- Strengthens the back and abdominal muscles
- Tones the leg and arm muscles
- Massages the intestines and other organs in the abdomen
- Helps in digestion and release of gas
- Enhances blood circulation in the hip joints and eases tension in the lower back
- Massages the pelvic muscles and reproductive organs and is beneficial for menstrual disorders.
- Reduces fats in the abdominal area, thighs and buttocks.
- Pregnant women should bring their knee to side of the body instead of up over the chest
- People with serious back conditions, should take care in this pose
Meridian this asana activates
I would love to hear from you
Please feel free to Comment and like