- It stretches the shoulder and the spine.
- It improves the flexibility of the spine.
- It stretches and strengthens the arms, upper back and hips.
- It invigorates the body.
- It calms the mind and helps to relieve stress.
Therapeutic Applications :
- It relieves tension and chronic stress.
- It is also helpful in treating insomnia.
- It stretches the spine and the shoulders.
- This pose should not be practiced by people who have knee injuries.
I would love to hear from you
Please feel free to Comment and like