Welcome to Day 3 Pawanmuktasana - Wind Releasing Pose
Full Wind Releasing Pose Walk Through with Leisa
- It strengthens the abdominal muscles and massages the intestines and internal organs of the digestive system, therefore releasing trapped gases and improving digestion.
- It strengthens the back muscles and tones the muscles of the arms and the legs.
- It improves the circulation of blood in the hip area.
- It eases the tension in the lower back.
- It stimulates the reproductive organs and massages the pelvic muscles. It also helps to cure menstrual disorders.
- It helps burn fat in the thighs, buttocks, and abdominal area.
- It helps to stretch the back and neck.
Although you must keep your buttocks lifted off the floor, try to keep your lower back grounded on the floor as you practice this asana.
Contraindications of the Wind-Relieving Pose (Pawanmuktasana)
Avoid practicing Wind-Relieving Pose (Pawanmuktasana) if you are facing the following health issues: high blood pressure, heart problem, hyperacidity, hernia, slip disc, testicle disorder, menstruation, neck and back problems, and after the second trimester of pregnancy.
URINAL BLADDER MERIDIAN
Meridians that are activated through this asanas
I would love to hear from you
Please feel free to Comment and like