Prenatal Side Stretch Flow
We feel especially sluggish during pregnancy, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find energy reserves to tap into. Try the extended side angle pose when you’re dragging. It requires strong legs and works to open up the hips — a much needed stretch if you’re sitting at a desk all day. “Extending the upper arm above the head at an angle works the whole side body from finger tips to the extended back leg,” notes Broda. If you reach for it, you might find you have more energy than you think.
- Yoga can help lower blood pressure.
- Many yoga participants report sleeping better.
- Yoga can help improve digestion.
- Yoga is ideal for strengthening muscles and joints in a safe and non-impacting manner.
- Yoga helps improve flexibility and promotes circulation throughout the body.
- Yoga helps the body expel toxins from the body.
- Yoga is ideal for reducing anxiety and stress.
* Over 40 recipes
* 14 ways to restore clarity
* Meditation Imagery
* Another BONUS inside
I would love to hear from you
Comment, like and share