Ahhhh Hip Rotations to feel great during your pregnancy
You have to love just letting the body move
The hip rotation pose is considered safe during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy. Listen to your body, and stop if any posture causes discomfort. Always seek the advice of your doctor regarding your individual physical readiness before starting any fitness program.
- Increases flexibility in the hip and pelvic region
- Strengthens the muscles of the buttocks and hamstrings
- Can relieve back pain. However, if you are troubled by sciatica, this asana is best avoided
- Keep your movements smooth and slow.
- Keep a nice neutral spine and neck connect, when coming forward rest the hands into the knees and allow the flow to move with breath
Please feel free to comment
Like and share