Speed Ball Training Drills
You will do all sorts of training with me from: Agility, Strength training, Plyometric, Cardio, Circuit, Weight Training, Yoga, Pilates, Cross fit, Fit ball, shadow boxing and so much more.
Promoting Women's Heath and Fitness
The Act of punching the air
Shadow boxing is the act of punching into the air, usually without an opponent, as exercise. The name comes from the practice of standing close to a wall and pretending to punch the shadow you project onto it. Most professional boxers start their training by learning to quickly and effectively punch the air from all angles, before being given gloves. However, you do not have to be a boxer, or even be interested in the sport of boxing, in order to use shadow boxing techniques to relieve stress, exercise and have fun. Punching the air for a number of minutes requires almost no equipment and is an excellent aerobic workout, which is great for your heart, lungs and muscles. Read more to find out how to shadow box for fun and exercise.
Follow the Technique in the video shown above
1. Your feet are out wide with your toes pointed out
2. Knees are pointing out in line with your toes, but not over your toes
3. Your torso is centered with your posture nice and tall
4. Tuck your bottom under, with your hips squared and core braced
1. Your arms come up to shoulder height in front of you and you just start to rotate your hands as shown above in front of you.
2. When you rotate your arms (be sure to move your face aside so that you do not punch yourself in the head) to our right, left, up high and down low keep your hips centered and moving from the waste.
Welcome to Leisa Timms online Personal Trainer - to find out more about working with me
Follow me on Instagram today: https://instagram.com/hippiechicktrainer
Join me on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/thehippiechicktrainer
This is fantastic for stamina, strength training and agility.
I would love to hear from you.
Comment, Like and share