Welcome to Day 16 Balancing Toe Squat / Malasana - Deep Seated Squat
Toe Balancing squat
- Open toes and feet and strengthens ankles
- Stimulates all six lines of the lower body meridians (which begin or end in the toes)
- Sitting on the heels may strain the knees.
- If ankles or toe joints are very tight, don't stay here long.
Meridians & Organs Affected:
- All the meridians of the lower body get stimulated through the compression in the toes.
- The front of the ankle also becomes compressed helping to open the Spleen, Liver, Stomach, and Gall Bladder lines.
- Opens your hips and groin
- Stretches your ankles, lower hamstrings, back and neck
- Tones your abdominals
- Aids in digestion
- Strengthens your metabolism
- Keeps your pelvic and hip joints healthy
- Ideal for prenatal yoga
Low back or knee injuries
A Little Reflexology goes a long way
I would love to hear from you
Please feel free to Comment and like