Welcome to Day 1 Savasana
1. Each Green button links to a video presentation
2. Viewing videos from a phone - turn phone to landscape
3. If you still have challenges seeing full width of video, click on the video title after playing, you will be directed to the youtube chanel.
Let us first look at a few different postural positions that may suit you best
Savasana during pregnancy variations
Savasana Walk Through with Leisa
- Relaxes your central nervous system and calms your mind
- Helps relieve stress
- Relaxes your body
- Decreases beta brain waves and shifts to slower brain waves
- Reduces insomnia and helps improve your sleep
- Reduces headache and fatigue
- Helps relieve depression
- Lower back problems or back injury
- Pregnancy (after 3 months) take fetal position instead
- If lying with lengthened legs causes discomfort in your lower back, rest with your knees more bent by placing a pillow or bolster under the knees.
- Place a thin pillow under your head to slightly elevate the skull to help elongate your neck. Keep a natural posture in your neck, therefore the head should not be too high.
- Cover your body with a blanket to stay warm.
I would love to hear from you
Please feel free to Comment and like