Welcome to Day 11 Utkatasana - Chair Pose
Benefits of Utkatasana / Chair Pose
- Exercises the spine, hips and chest muscles
- Helps strengthen the lower back and torso
- Tones the thigh, ankle, leg and knee muscles
- Balances the body and brings determination in the mind
Contraindications of the Chair Pose (Utkatasana)
- Do not practice this yoga posture if you have chronic knee pain, arthritis, sprained your ankle; any knee problem or damaged ligaments; headache or insomnia (sleeplessness).
- Take special care and proceed gently with this yoga posture during menstruation or if you have pain in the lower back.
Modifications + Variations
Variations: A) To make this pose less challenging, place the hands on the knees. B) To make this pose more challenging, reach the arms and gaze up to the ceiling.
Bonus - Early Morning Flow from the comfort of your bed
I would love to hear from you
Please feel free to Comment and like