Welcome to Day 18 Vajrasana - Japanese Pose or Thunderbolt
These are a few amazing benefits of the Vajrasana.
- This asana improves digestion and with regular practice, it eliminates constipation.
- Better digestion prevents ulcers and acidity.
- This asana strengthens the back and relieves patients suffering from lower back problems and sciatica.
- This asana strengthens the pelvic muscles too.
- It helps to ease out labor pains and also reduces menstrual cramps.
- This asana is one of the best ones to assume when you wish to go into a meditative state since it is an upright pose.
- You suffer from severe knee pain.
- You have had a recent surgery on your waist or legs.
- You are in your last trimester of pregnancy.
Joint Releases to start getting used to
I would love to hear from you
Please feel free to Comment and like