Banarasana - Low lung pose
InLoveWithYoga2016 Challenge @lorenlotus @kellypenderyoga @altaregoapparel
Balance Alliance Challenge with @Cyogalab
This pose is using pure core strength as you bring your self up, you should not have a great deal of weight through the top of the foot. If this is feeling uncomfortable, tuck the toes and come up onto tippy toes.
- Start the pose from the base, broadening the surface of touch with the ground and rooting it down, may it be a hand, a foot, both hands or both feet, the forearms, or the head.
- Keep your gaze gently fixed on one point not too far ahead.
- Move into and in your balance poses slowly and consciously; abrupt movements can shake us out of balance.
- When needed, use your hands, a wall, or a fellow yogi for support or to gain stability.
- Pay attention to the position and movement of the head because an important part of our equilibrium system is located in the inner ear.
- Keeping your breath calm and steady can help a lot to stabilize mind and body.
- Don’t be afraid to fall dawn! Adopt the attitude of a child playing, and learn to laugh if you fall out of your pose.
Comment, like and share
Visit my Blog: http://www.leisatimms.com/blog
Follow me on Instagram today: https://instagram.com/hippiechicktrainer
Join me on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/thehippiechicktrainer