Hot Vinyasa Flow With Leisa Timms
Sacral Chakra - Second Chakra
When we are balanced in our second chakra we connect with a sense of pleasure and joy in life, we can connect with all the sensors and our sexuality in every day life. We also have a sense of fluity and movement as the water element governs the second chakra. We are also okay with change and the nature of change.
Imbalances in the second chakra can show up by having trouble with change, feeling rigid and infelxible as well as physically, it may show up in our kidneys, urinary bladder, as well as our sexual organs, even a sense or feeling of ashame around sexuality.
Learn more about Chakras Here
To Begin your practice
Working through your practice
Supine Happy Baby Pose Flow
Kundalini - Breath of Fire
- Quickly oxygenates your blood, thus helping the body detoxify itself and remove waste more effectively.
- Builds lung capacity and helps purify the respiratory system.
- Generates heat and increases your level of energy by activating the energy flows in your body.
- Syncronizes your entire system under one rhythm, thus promoting greater internal harmony and health.
- Balances and strengthens the Nervous System.
- Magnifies the benefits of exercises done in conjunction with this breath.
- When done forcefully, the pulsating of the diaphragm massages the internal organs, thus improving the digestive system.
- If you feel dizzy when practicing Breath of Fire, you should stop and substitute normal breathing. If you suffer from vertigo, you should use caution in practicing this breathing exercise.
- If you are menstruating within the first 3 days you should not practice Breath of Fire, use Long Deep Breathing instead. After this, nice and slow, but best to stick with along deep yogic breath.
- You should be careful practicing Breath of Fire if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or suffer from stroke or epilepsy. Also, if you have acid or heat related gastric issues such as ulcers you should use caution.
What is the Kundalini
Spiritual Emergence or Kundalini awakening bring many shifts in energy and consciousness, working through the chakra system. Chakras have unique characteristics and hold unconscious material that will be unloaded, as well as spiritual potential that will arise. It is helpful for experiencers to understand how kundalini yoga views these life-changing openings in order to better navigate this powerful process.
Be sure to follow the guidance of a trained yoga teacher when experimenting with any of these techqniques in order to ask questions and get guidance.
I would love to hear from you
Comment like and share